*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069389
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing · #2318545
A book to hold all writings from Game of Thrones.
#1069389 added April 22, 2024 at 9:05am
Restrictions: None
Flash Fiction- The Road Less Travelled
Once upon a time, there was a road. But not just any road, this road was the fanciest of all the roads in the kingdom. It was so fancy that it wore a top hat and monocle and it only allowed the finest carriages to trot upon its cobblestones.

Now, on the other side of the kingdom, there lay another road. This road wasn't fancy at all. It was quite the opposite. It was rugged, untamed, and covered in potholes the size of pumpkin patches. This road didn't care much for top hats or monocles. It was more of a mud-and-sweat kind of road.

One day, a young traveler named Alex stood at the crossroads, scratching his head. He had a decision to make: which road to take? The fancy road shimmered in the sunlight, promising luxury and ease. But the rugged road beckoned with tales of adventure and discovery.

Alex pondered for a moment, then shrugged his shoulders and chose the road less traveled. Along the way, he encountered all sorts of wild and wacky creatures: talking squirrels, dancing trees, and even a grumpy old troll who insisted on challenging him to a game of hopscotch.

Meanwhile, back on the fancy road, all was not well. The carriages were getting stuck in traffic jams, and the top-hatted road was feeling rather lonely without anyone to admire its elegance.

But Alex didn't care about fancy hats or traffic jams. He was too busy having the time of his life on the road less traveled. And as he skipped and sang along the winding path, he realized something important: sometimes, the most exciting adventures are found in the most unexpected places.

Word Count: 280
© Copyright 2024 Krista of House Mormont (UN: krista at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Krista of House Mormont has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069389