*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069419-Door-15-Crossroads
Rated: 18+ · Book · Activity · #2316744
A place to keep my writings
#1069419 added April 23, 2024 at 9:12am
Restrictions: None
Door 15 Crossroads
2. Crossroads
You've reached a point of no return
Will you be honest?
Which team do you think is the most competent?
Which team do you feel a kinship with?
Explain *careful of your and your teammates' answers

It's really hard to pick out one team in particular as to who is most competent. In my head, a team that is 'competent' means a team where:
~Every team member does a fair share and competes.
I believe there is a big difference between 'playing for fun' and competing. A player competing puts 100% of their heart and soul into the game and does every possible thing they can do to win.

I think this game will come down to which team had the luck to have every player available most days or even every day of the game.

My team, for example, had problems. One player had just gotten out of the hospital as the game was starting. Another player had to be away for three weeks and didn't get to have internet. A third player had to care for sick family members most of the month, and then also became sick.

I think I heard that many of the teams had some issues. Perhaps their issues weren't as bad as Martell's. I'm not sure which team ended up with every member on the playing field for the game. I think, if you're asking me to give an honest guess, I would say maybe that team turned out to be Targaryen. I've been seeing a lot of them on all of the pages.

******************

As to which team do I feel a kinship with? That's another tough question. I have friends on all of the teams. I can't be a WDC member for 22 years and not know most everyone! Also, many of the players on other teams are also members of "WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group.

I think everyone is having fun together, and it's not really about teams, it's more about playing a game together for fun. When I was in high school, I played in a bowling league. I liked everyone in the league. It was fun that we all shared that as one. We didn't think of one team being better than the other, we just liked doing that all in common.

Again, if I had to choose just one team, I would say Targaryen. Before we started "Game of Thrones, we all agreed to join together as allies. I don't think there had ever been too many opportunities, as I imagined there might be, to play together as allies, but the notion was there nonetheless.


Word Count 431
© Copyright 2024 Maryann (UN: mhicks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maryann has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069419-Door-15-Crossroads