*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069778
Rated: ASR · Book · Fanfiction · #2268563
Marth's sword is cursed as well as blessed by the Devine Dragon King.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1069778 added April 26, 2024 at 9:25am
Restrictions: None
Part 8-The Sacrifice
Caeda carefully approached Marth and ran her hands down his white shining scales. No words were spoken for none were needed. Marth had tears in his eyes which Caeda wiped away. "Don't worry my prince, I will always be with you" she said with her eyes. It was in that moment of pure love that Caeda went through a similar transformation. She was now a lovely dragoness.

Thanks in part to my reinsurances and the fact that the was revealed much of the lost lore of the manakete's it wasn't long before both the castle attendants and the subjects Marth and Caeda rulled became used to their rullers being dragons. Last I checked they were very happy, going on flights around the kingdom and attending to the patter of little claws around the castle.
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069778