*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069893
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #907647
I will be keeping my Game Of Thrones Stories here
#1069893 added April 27, 2024 at 2:36pm
Restrictions: None
New Orleans Prompt 37 Valkayrie
Ariana was a beautiful blonde, woman with green eyes and everyone who saw her was captivated by her. She was a librarian living in her parents Victorian house. Her parents had died. She got along with everyone. There was a mystery about her. Some whispered she is a vampire and others said she was a demon. Everyone said she had a dark secret. Living in a old Victorian house and working at the library. Some towns people said the house was haunted.That wasn't normal. A person said a man had threatened her at the library and she asked him if he forgot her secret power. She wouldn't hesitate to use her sword if he ever bothered her again. That got tongues wagging.

Ariana went about her business. She was at the bank to deposit money and three men were holding up the bank. A mist appeared and Ariana turned into a warrior wearing a black leather dress, boots and shook her sword at the bank robbers. She sliced the one man's wrist and scared the bank robbers off. No one had ever seen a person use a sword like that before. The robbers shot at her and bullets bounced off her leather dress and sword. Ariana was a Valkayrie. She was of Norse legend and she had been a warrior. She saved the bank from being robbed. She was a hero and everyone loved her and were no longer suspicious of her. She wasn't a vampire or a demon. She was better then a police force or a sheriff. Ariana was like a superhero. She was this towns hero and best friend.
274 Words
© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069893