*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069942
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #907647
I will be keeping my Game Of Thrones Stories here
#1069942 added April 27, 2024 at 7:31pm
Restrictions: None
Fantasy and Fairy Tales Prompt 37 Tooth Fairy
The tooth fairy was only 19. She was all dresses in pink with sequins and a silver crown with a wand. Today was her first day as the tooth fairy. She hoped she was ready for this. Gina. Her name was Gina. She looked in the mirror. Her blonde hair was all curled and she wore it down. Okay. Show time.

She lived in a cottage that was pink with white shutters . She lived in Flossland. Trees and mushrooms were near by and raccoons and squirrels lived in the forest.

Gina opened the door of her cottage and flew up in the sky. It was nighttime but tooth fairies worked at night.

Gina flew into town. She was covered in blue mist and humans couldn't see her. The first house was a Victorian mansion. The child's room was on the north side. She went to the north side and looked in the window. A eight year old brown haired boy was sleeping. She opened the window and flew in. She reached under his pillow and found his tooth. She left some money under his pillow. She got barked at by a Corgi. Gina gave the Corgi a treat and petted him. The little boy said:"Gimme. Be quiet. It's bed time." The little boy went back to sleep.

Gina looked at her list. The next place was an apartment. She flew to the window. It wouldn't open. She tried again. It opened but she flew in and bumped into a lamp. She would have a headache.

A voice said:"Timmy, did you break your lamp?"

Gina hid in the closet. It was quiet again. She put her hand underneath the pillow and found the tooth wrapped in red yarn. Gina put the tooth in her tooth pouch. She left the little boy some money under his pillow.

Next, Gina went to a house by the lake. The sound of water splashing on the banks scared her. The little girl's room was by the patio. Gina opened the patio door and she fell. The family cat hissed at her and chased her. Gina flew into the air and went to the little girl's room. A pretty redhead. She was eight. Gina couldn't find her tooth under the pillow. Oh dear. The little ballerina jewelry box was ajar. Gina opened it and found the tooth. The music box played Nutcracker music. The little girl woke up.

"Who are you?"

"Gina, the Tooth Fairy. I am taking your tooth. I have a gift for you." Gina put money by the jewelry box and a unicorn necklace.

"Thank you, Gina." The little girl yawned and went back to sleep.

One more house. It was a Colonial House. The little girl's room was downstairs. Gina opened the window and flew in. She found the tooth in an envelope on the floor. She picked it up, took the tooth out and put the money in it. She put the envelope under the pillow. The little girl woke up and screamed. She turned on the light. Gina threw magic dust on her and turned out the light. She flew out the window. The mother entered the room.

"Dorie. Why are you screaming? You left the window open."

Gina was done. She flew home. Not bad for her first night at work. At least she had magic dust and could fly. She went to her cottage and went to bed. This was her new life. She went to bed. Her life as a tooth fairy. Interesting.
586 Words
© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069942