*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069957-Meet-My-Fellow-Dragons
Rated: E · Book · Action/Adventure · #2317097
Gervic's GoT challenge responses
#1069957 added April 27, 2024 at 10:46pm
Restrictions: None
Meet My Fellow Dragons
Meet My Fellow Dragons


We all love a good story, but have you ever stopped to think about the incredible people who make those stories possible? Here at House Targaryen, I have a fantastic team mates who bring their unique talents and experiences to the table every day. Today, I'd like to introduce you to my fellow amzing dragons!

*Bullet**Dragon* iKïyå§ama, the World Traveler Nurse:
Hailing from Lagos, Nigeria, Kiya's journey has taken her across continents. After earning degrees in Computer Science, she took a sharp turn and became a Registered Nurse, working in both the US and the UK. Kiya's a self-described introvert who, despite her preference for close-knit circles, finds a way to connect with people from all walks of life.


*Bullet**Dragon* StephBee, the Soldier-Turned-Author:
Don't let her calm demeanor fool you – Steph's a force to be reckoned with! A veteran of the US Army, Steph spent years stationed in Germany before settling down in California. Now a 911 dispatcher with the LAPD, Steph juggles the demands of her fast-paced job with her passion for writing. She holds a degree in Political Science and is a published author of children's books.


*Bullet**Dragon* Choconut, the Introverted Wordsmith:
Much like Kiya, Rachel finds solace in the written word. Originally from England, she earned a degree in Literature but spent years working in a completely different field – the insurance industry. It wasn't until she discovered Writing.com that Rachel found a supportive community and a powerful outlet for her creativity.


*Bullet**Dragon* StaiNed-House Targaryen, the Grocery Guru with a Grunge Heart:
Ann shatters the stereotype of your average grocery store worker. By day, she may be meticulously crafting beautiful fruit trays, but beneath the surface lies a horror movie aficionado, a gamer, and a self-proclaimed night owl. A single mom of two grown sons, Staine embraces life's challenges and finds joy in the simple things, whether it's curling up with a good book, conquering a challenging video game, or gazing at the night sky through her telescope.


*Bullet**Dragon* JACE, the Woodworking Wanderer:
After a successful 32-year career crafting custom cabinetry, Jace has hung up his tools (for now!) to explore the world with his wife. But Jace's talents extend far beyond woodworking. A veteran of the Army Corps of Engineers, Jace is a talented writer, photographer, and musician. He's also a proud contributor to Writing.com for over 15 years! Jace is a testament to the fact that retirement is a new chapter, not the end of the story.


This is just a glimpse into the amazing team that keeps House Targaryen blazing with fire. Each member brings their unique background, skills, and personalities to make our House stand above others. So, the next time you enjoy a great story coming from our House, remember the incredible people who make it all possible!




THE TASK:
38. Get to know your own team members and write a blog post telling us about them. Points: 4,000

© Copyright 2024 GERVIC 🐉 WDC Dragon Vale (UN: gervic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GERVIC 🐉 WDC Dragon Vale has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1069957-Meet-My-Fellow-Dragons