*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070031
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #907647
I will be keeping my Game Of Thrones Stories here
#1070031 added April 28, 2024 at 4:25pm
Restrictions: None
Fantasy and Fairy Tales Prompt 30 A Ring Raven Task 10
Angela was out walking in the woods and it was a nice sunny day. A squirrel ran past her and made noises at her. She was by an acorn he wanted. She laughed. "Sorry, you little guy." Angela picked up the acorn and threw it to him. He made a happy noise and left. Angela saw a big blue ring. The stone was dark blue and very pretty. She put the ring on. She touched the stone. It turned to black and started to rain. Did she did that? She couldn't of.

Angela pushed the stone again. It was green and windy. She pushed the stone again. It was pink and snowed. Wow. This ring could make the weather change. She kept pushing the ring and finally it was dark blue and back to being sunny. Angela knew if she left the ring, someone else would pick it up and maybe have it snow all the time. She wore the ring home. She didn't touch the stone again.

The new few days was sunny. She listened to the weather reports. It was supposed to rain. Angela didn't touch the ring again. She and her friends were going to the beach the next day. It was supposed to storm. The next day, Angela pushed the stone and it stayed sunny.

Angela kept the ring. She only changed the weather when it was necessary. A tornado was predicted and the stone for that was red. Angela pushed the stone to lavender and it was just light rain. She liked controlling the weather but she only interfered when the weatherman predicted bad storms. She always made it a light rain or sunny. No one ever knew her secret. She was okay with that.

290 Words
© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070031