*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070385-Time-for-My-Outlines-Today
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1070385 added May 1, 2024 at 11:36pm
Restrictions: None
Time for My Outlines Today
Time for My Outlines Today


Yesterday the blog title for yesterday was ‘The Act Breakdown is Done.’ I intended to write that blog about finishing the Act Breakdown for my The Final Ritual scriptwriting project. But once I started writing it, it became ‘How I Write My Scriptwriting Project.’

So, I’m going to write about it today. But that isn’t the only subject that I will be writing about today. After all, I will be writing about what I wrote today too. That’s right, I did have some time to work on my single sentences today after all. It wasn’t too much time. But I did have a little time to work on it, though.

My brother and I had something we needed to do today, and I thought it was going to be an all-day something. But unforeseen problems caused it to be not a dawn until dusk kind of day. I didn’t have a lot of time to work on this project, but I did have a few hours to work on it.

Unfortunately, it was like yesterday, I didn’t get too much done today either. Yesterday, I barely got the Act Breakdown done, and that was seventy-two single sentences. Once I got that done, I started working on the single sentences for the Story Outline. But I didn’t get too many of them done. Overall, I got about eighty to eighty-five of them written.

I’m not sure exactly how many single sentences I got written for my Story Outline for this project. But I think it was between eighty to eighty-five. Probably closer to eighty than eighty-five. Why do I think this? It’s because I got about halfway through the Dinill single sentences.

Why didn’t I get more single sentences written yesterday? It was because I had twelve single sentences per character. That equals seventy-two total single sentences. I didn’t think I was going to have too much problem writing that many single sentences in a few hours. But I was wrong about that. It was harder than I thought it was going to be.

Today wasn’t too much better than yesterday. After all, I only had a few hours of writing time to work on these single sentences today too. With about eighty-three to eighty-eight single sentences to finish writing my single sentences Story Outline, I didn’t quite make it. I got about another seventy-two more written today.

Tomorrow, if what I have been told turns out to be true, I will have another few hours of writing time. Not because of why my brother and I need to do tomorrow, but because our move back to Missouri is only nine days away. We still have a lot to do before the tenth of this month.

It looks like that’s the way it’s going to be until we move back to Missouri in nine days. I’m only going to have a few hours at the most to work on my scriptwriting projects. I don’t know how much writing I’m going to be able to get done on these projects. But I’m going to get as much of it as I can do. What I’m not sure about are these blog entries.






© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070385-Time-for-My-Outlines-Today