*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070496-A-trip-to-the-Movies-gone-bad---The-Fall-Guy-Movie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1070496 added May 4, 2024 at 1:24am
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - The Fall Guy Movie
It was Monday, April 29th, 2024, and you just got out of jail again. And to make matters worse, your bastard brother Ross has also gotten over his gut virus within no time! Last time your family had a gut virus like this, it took you WEEKS to get over it, NOT HOURS!!!

On Tuesday, April 30th, 2024, you decided that to help get your mind off of recent events last weekend, you would make another cooking video. This one, involves you making chocolate chip cookies from scratch as well as with pieces of chocolate candy bars!


On Wednesday, May 1st, 2024, you would go with your sister to visit her son in military school, and to your horror, see that he has lost quite a bit of weight, as well as being completely bald!


Apparently, they don't serve big macs and pizzas in military school! As you watch your sister and her son hug each other crying, your blood starts to boil again. While her son is forced to attend this horrible school, Ross and his evil friends are out eatting fancy crab dinners and watching movies, having a grand ol' time while your family suffers like this! Sooner or later, that bastard is going to pay for all of this! You would eventually leave the military school with your sister in tow as she continues to cry her eyeballs out after seeing her son in a state like that!

On Thursday, May 2nd, 2024, you would find out from your family that Ross is watching yet, another movie!


And on top of that, he is seeing it at an IMAX theater! Are you fucking kidding? YOUR SISTER IS STILL IN THE HOSPITAL FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE, AND YOUR OTHER SISTER IS WEEPING OVER HER SON'S TRAGIC LIFE IN MILITARY SCHOOL! Oh, you were going to confront him and beat his ass for this!

However, on the morning of Friday, May 3rd, 2024, you would get another phone call from your sister while you were at the park with your kids!
Children at the Park

You would ask your sister what is wrong and she said that, while her son was walking around, a group of cops suddenly came and picked him up, just because they think he was causing trouble at an employment center while drunk!


Are you fucking kidding? How stupid are these coppers?!? HE WAS NOT DRUNK, HE WAS JUST A NERVOUS WRECK AT THE EMPLOYMENT AGENCY!!!

Furious with this, you would grab your kids, your wife, and her mother, and take off to the IMAX theater!
While driving over there, your wife would plead with you to just calm the Hell down and relax, there is no need to put the kids in danger with your driving! You kindly tell her to shut up while you drive over the Interstate bridge!
When you finally get to the IMAX theater, you would see the bastard walking in with his "female bodyguard," and would rush in to confront him! Unfortunately, you were just a bit too slow and couldn't catch the two in time before they stepped into a show room. You then decided to purchase some movie tickets with your credit card! You see that the prices for the IMAX tickets are about $20 each, but that didn't bother you! You tried to buy a bundle of tickets for your family but there was an issue...your card was declined...


You wondered how this could happened, but then remembered you maxed it out taking your family out to a Chinese restaurant! You asked the clerk to run the card again and sure enough, it was still declined! You then try to make a deal to where she could give you the tickets NOW, and you pay them back later, but she turned down your offer. You finally snapped and started cussing up a storm at the ticket stand before some Mexican guys in security guard outfits came out and escorted you out!
Your wife would see you getting thrown out and ask what has happened and you ask her to pull her credit card out! She tells you that she will not because it too is bad from paying those stupid, greedy utility bills! You two would then yell and cuss each other out loudly until her mother got fed up and dragged you both off before you two ended up scaring your own kids and attracting the cops! Thankfully, she had a good credit card on hand and used it to buy your family some good BBQ from the nearest restaurant!


However, as soon as your family is back at home, your blood started to boil again, but you really wanted to watch that movie! Instead, you would turn on Netflix and start up a subscription service with your family included.


You would then start to watch a show called, "Baby Reindeer," since you heard your wife talk about it this morning!
Title card for "Baby Reindeer," on Netflix.

As you watch this show, you would start to cuss under your breath! If those asshats at WGA and SAG-AFTRA didn't go on strike and force Hollywood to shut down, allowing those stupid rag-heads to fill up your LAST REMAINING movie theaters with their GARBAGE, YOU WOULDN'T BE STUCK AT FUCKING HOME, BLOWING WHAT LITTLE MONEY YOU HAVE LEFT, ON SHITTY NETFLIX, BECAUSE THOSE MOTHER FUCKING INDIANS WANT TO KEEP FILLING UP YOUR THEATERS WITH THEIR HORSE SHIT WHILE ALL OF THE MOVIES MADE IN AMERICA ARE GOING STRAIGHT TO STREAMING SERVICES!!!

As you watch the show, you would let out a deep sigh, wishing that your dead father is still here with you...
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070496-A-trip-to-the-Movies-gone-bad---The-Fall-Guy-Movie