*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070578-No-Problems-with-Writing-Today
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1070578 added May 5, 2024 at 11:38pm
Restrictions: None
No Problems with Writing Today
No Problems
With Writing Today


Well, that isn’t exactly true. I did have some problems that popped up today in my relationship with my brother and me moving back to Missouri. But they only delayed me in getting more of my writing done than I did today. It wasn’t a problem with the writing itself or me being able to do this writing, even if it was only three hours to do it.

The only problem I have had today was the one I have been having since we got the new ‘permanent’ place back in Missouri. Why did I put ‘permanent’ in single quotation marks? Because this one will be our third or fourth move that was supposed to be ‘permanent.’ I won’t be counting on this one either until it doesn’t happen again.

This one may be permanent, though. My brother is talking more that it is than the other three or four times. He has been talking that way with the other three or four times. But not as much. That’s why I think he may be serious about our move this time. At least I hope that he is. Neither of us can afford to do it, both physically and financially.

That’s enough of my ranting and raving for today. now it’s time for some good news. I got ninety single sentences written today for the Scene Outline for my The Final Ritual scriptwriting project. It started with the ten secondary character scenes I needed to finish Act Three of this movie. Then I went on to Act Four, Five, and Six.

I had Tag Act One and Teaser Act Two between Act Four and Act Five to write. The Teaser Act and the Tag Act had ten scenes each, while Acts Four, Five, and Six had twenty scenes each. Adding the ten from Act Three, the Tag Act, and the Teaser Act with the twenty from Acts Four, Five, and Six I get ninety single sentences written today.

What does that leave me before I finish writing my sentences for this project? It means I have fifty more sentences to write before I finish this Outline and my single sentences. Once I do that, I will be ready to start writing my single-paragraph Outlines. If it’s anything like today, I should be starting my single paragraphs tomorrow.

With only about three hours to work on my The Final Ritual scriptwriting project tomorrow, I don’t know how many single paragraphs I will be able to get written tomorrow. It all depends on how long it will take me to finish writing my single sentences. If I can write like I did today, I may get a lot of single paragraphs done tomorrow.

It's not just about the three hours, though. It all depends on how long I have to write them. As far as I know, all my brother and I need to do is continue to work on our move to our new place. If that’s true, then I should have about three hours to work on my writing. But if it isn’t, then I probably won’t have those three hours.







© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070578-No-Problems-with-Writing-Today