*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070631
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1070631 added May 6, 2024 at 9:24pm
Restrictions: None
Particular Way To Pray
Prompt: Is there a particular way to pray?

I feel you pray all the time and you ask for prayers for other people and the world as well as your self, that is important. If a person who never prays when he has a problem, that isn't right. Pray for friends who have problems, relatives, the animals and everything that is wrong in the world. Preachers pray for everything and everyone and have their own way of praying. Maybe they learn this at Bible College but like I tell my minister, I like for her to pray for me because she has a direct connection to God. I know God listens to all of us but a minister is like a guiding light and a great beacon for prays. I pray everyday. I thank God for everything as well as ask for help with things for me and everyone in the world. As long as we pray and aren't yelling at the Lord, we are good.

An image for my blog group

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070631