*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
5
11
12
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070717-Life-and-Love
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#1070717 added May 8, 2024 at 10:21am
Restrictions: None
Life and Love
Prompt: "Life takes you to unexpected places. Love brings you home." Melissa McClone Write about this in your Blog entry today.

------

I guess this quote is about the idea that we shouldn't fear life's uncertainties, but rather, we should embrace them as opportunities for growth and transformation. Dreams may be shattered and there may be a mess, but then, love empowers us to pick up the pieces and put them together again and be able to create even more beautiful dreams.

If we train ourselves to see through the lens of love, we discover that our scattered pieces are not lost, but rather, they are waiting to be found and embraced. When one of my sons was a baby, he would scatter the kiddie puzzles all over the place and laugh his head off, watching me pick those pieces up. For some reason, this quote reminded me of such moments.

In those moments, life, at times, feels like a scattered puzzle as we navigate through its twists and turns and moments of joy, sorrow, victory, and defeat. In these moments of chaos and uncertainty, love appears, emerges, or re-emerges as a guide and gathers the fragments and binds them together again.

This may be because life and love are intricately connected, each one shaping and enriching the other in meaningful ways. Whereas life has a mind of its own, love has the power to mend what is broken, to heal what is wounded, and to bring meaning to our scattered lives.


.

© Copyright 2024 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070717-Life-and-Love