*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070747-Fortnight-By-Taylor-Swift
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1070747 added May 8, 2024 at 9:48pm
Restrictions: None
Fortnight By Taylor Swift
48 Hour Music Media Challenge
Fortnight By Taylor Swift

What ever happened to Taylor Swift's good music? You be the Prince and I"ll Be The Princess, it's a love story. Baby, say yes. This song. In this song, She is an alcoholic, waiting for them to come and get her. She wants to kill her cheating husband. Her ex-husband lives next door. I worked in mental health and this is a mental health issue.

In the video, she is tied to a pole hooked up like she is in a Frankenstein experiment. This video is black and white and she is wiping tattoos off her face. Am I watching a Svengoolie movie? Where's Lon Chaney and Bella Lugosi?


I don't like this song. Her songs are getting vampire, horror like and this isn't Taylor. Her music is dark and so is this song. I have liked vampire and spooky shows but this woman has changed. I love her old music.

I guess this is all I have to say. Guess I will just watch Twilight and the old Dark Shadows series. Sorry, Taylor. Go back to your love sings and I will rune in!

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070747-Fortnight-By-Taylor-Swift