*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110645-Rain-Rain-Go-Away-03-08-01
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#110645 added May 31, 2001 at 2:27pm
Restrictions: None
Rain Rain Go Away.. [03-08-01]
I woke up, and found that it was very..very..very wet outside. It was roughly 9:45.. and I gasped as I ran to check my mail and found out Andy had already e-mailed me. I thought I was going to miss him... I mailed him back..

He told me he was going to be around at 10:00, so I got ready. I went onto AIM and found Chauncey, and let him know that Andy would be around at 10.. and he needed to be here at the same time.

He arrived at almost the same time... yay. Andy brought all sorts of cool stuff with him. As I was checking it out, the phone rang. At the same time the phone rang, Chauncey banged on the door. AAAAHHHH!

Anyway..we were ready to start our walk. I grabbed my pathetic umbrella, and we started to walk. It's a lot longer than I thought..not only was it long, it was SO FREAKIN COLD..and it was still raining. UGH!! I thought my fingers were going to fall off.

Ahhh..nice..warmpth..and FOOD. I was so hungry. I went ahead and ate a Double Quarter, with a large fry and drink. Andy got the exact same thing..and Chauncey just got the Double Quarter (and ate Andy's fries)... hehe...

We were getting ready to walk back, when my mom decided she could spare a few minutes and drive us back. That was a relief :P

When we got back, we were just messing around. We WERE going to dub something, and decided against it. THEN we were going to make commercials...and decided against it. Finally we just played Metal Gear Solid, and then watched the Digimon Movie. I am not really into Digimon all that much, I mean.. I LIKE IT.. don't get me wrong, its a freakin ton better than Pokemon can ever HOPE to be.. but Chauncey and Andy were talking about all these characters that I have never even heard of. It was an entertaining movie though. pretty cool =)

Afterwards, we were watching different parts of Street Fighter Alpha: The Movie. From what little we watched, it looked as good as the other Street Fighter movie. Cool! He left it for me to borrow, so i'll go back soon, and watch the entire thing.

After this, Andy called his Grandmother, to let her know that he was at my house and needed to be picked up. While we waited for her to arrive, we played JoJo's Bizarre Adventures, for PSX. GAH! I was DOMINATING Andy in it for awhile... hehe, then he learned how to do JoJo's special killer move..and was just.. beating me around like I was nothing. Yeesh.

Andy's grandmother came..and Andy left. Chauncey followed. Now, I sit here and scribble.

More will come as soon as more happens!

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/110645-Rain-Rain-Go-Away-03-08-01