*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/117400-07-23-01
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Book · Other · #147084
Come read my dreams!
#117400 added July 24, 2001 at 1:32pm
Restrictions: None
07-23-01
The dream started out in a school gym. I was in there, along with some other people that I knew. Two girls that I knew, as well as two teachers, had somehow switched bodies. Not a single one of them believed me when I told them. Later, I was on the gym floor watching some movie that they were showing with a huge huge huge huge huge TV on the celing.

Next, I remember being back on my grandmother's farm with a sword. Shishio (a villin from Kenshin) was standing there. I kept telling him "let's hurry this up!" and so he chuckled, and pulled out a gun. I then was screaming stuff like "what kind of man are you? get your sword!" but he shot anyway. I was barely dodgeing the bullets, and ended up behind the big tree in front of my grandmother's house.

I heard him take steps and sit on the porch. WolfWood (from Trigun) was sitting there with him. Although, instead of a cross, he had a shotgun.

I rolled (cause if I stood, he could shoot me through a few of the cracks in the tree), and he anticipiated it, and shot. It 'barely' missed me, and I ended up laying there (playing dead). WolfWood realized that what I was doing, was what Vash had done a few times before, and aimed his gun at Shishio. I screamed something to warn Shishio, and he dodged the bullet.

That's when I woke up.

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/117400-07-23-01