*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/118752-08-03-01
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Book · Other · #147084
Come read my dreams!
#118752 added August 3, 2001 at 2:05pm
Restrictions: None
08-03-01
The dream started off with me and my mom going to this wierd resturant. When you walked up to the building (its the only one within miles), there were several clowns (all looking very evil) to greet you. When you walked inside, things changed quickly. It got extreamly dark, misty, and very very creepy. Anyway, you paid, got a table.. and were left alone. The food was supposably the best in the world, but it took over an hour to make it (no matter how much, or how little you ordered). While you were waiting, they had stores you could walk around. So we were gone looking around. Few hours later, our food came and we ate.


Later in the dream, I was back in Portales, at the high school. I saw Jenni, and she ran up to me and was crying with happiness. We talked for a few minutes, and my parents (who magically appeared there) said that they were going to go do something and left me with her. We went to the computer lab, so that I could say hello to Mr. Rackler. After saying hello, Jenni and I sat at a computer, and I did a few things.. and eventually it was time for me to leave. I got up, and left....

I woke up almost immedatly after I left.

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/118752-08-03-01