*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/122912-nooooooo
by Tina
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #215032
My life... Have to deal with love, friendship, school and last, but not least, pressure...
#122912 added September 4, 2001 at 3:50pm
Restrictions: None
nooooooo
Tomorrow, we are going to have a "sex-change-day" at the school... (the boys are dressed like girls and the other way around...)
I was hoping to borrow some stuff of joe, but
1, it probably wouldn't fit.
2, almost all of his clothes were in the laundry, and he just had 1 sweather that (flucking) Hibo is going to borrow...
I really hate Hibo & Nina! They are just so annoying... I guess that if I could pick some people out of my life, the first would been Hibo. and then Nina... Then mostly of the other peoples in my class too...

But as I said, I was really hoping that joe had some clothes, and he was, like my last hope... I havent asked anybody else... :( Typical me... I simply don't dare to ask anybody of things like that outside the internet, so that's why I was asking joe... At the internet... When we were walking home 2gether, all I said when we split up was: "Check your e-mail!"... I had wrote a mail about the clothes there...
Anywayz... I'd better go on to my homework... the clock is 22.00, so I havent got much time...
Whatever...
Bye
-Tina

© Copyright 2001 Tina (UN: teebee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tina has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/122912-nooooooo