*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/123785-End-of-the-World-Maybe-09-11-01
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#123785 added September 11, 2001 at 8:26pm
Restrictions: None
End of the World? Maybe. [09-11-01]
I awoke at around 11, only to find out the New York Trade Center Towers had been completely destroyed, that the Pentagon had barely escaped destruction, and that things were going insane.

Since when does my sleeping give the right of the world to go insane? Even more then that, since when is taking 10,000+ lives justifiable? I don't know of ANY religion that says "go out and kill 10,000+ innocent people who have happy lives, familys, and friends." Whoever organized this whole incident is a very very sick person, indeed. It makes me want to scream..

However, have we known about it? There's a very interesting prophecy that I stumbled upon this morning while chatting with a ton of people about the incidents. I'll post it here for you now:

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two Brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the Fortress endures, The Great Leader will succumb, The third big war will begin when the big city is burning." - Nostradamus 1654

The "City of God" is obvious. "Great Thunder" could refer to the people dancing and laughing at America's Turmoil! "Two Brothers" are the towers, "Fortress" is the Pentagon. Not sure who the "great leader" is yet, but the "Big City" is the United States of America.

Isn't that just something else? Don't get me wrong--I don't beleive that he is completely correct. Some of his predictions have been true (a lot of people will argue and tell me i'm wrong in this.. your opinion), but I don't think WW III will come out of this--at least, I HOPE not.

Because if it does, and war breaks out, who's going to fight it? The military? We've been cutting our military back so much that it's almost a laughing joke. That means..the draft. Anyone who is 18 - 25 will have to go and fight for their country, regardless if they want to or not. I, for one, am one of those people who do NOT want to fight.

There will be people who will call me a coward, and that I have no honor in defending this nation. You're wrong. I just don't think that our nation needs any more blood on its hands. It was founded with blood (the revolutionary war), lived with blood, and saved by blood (pratically every other war). I think the time for bloodshed is over. On the same hand, I don't want to sit here and let them walk over us.

This matter is too complex to completely discuss in this journal. Let this day be remembered as a dark day.. that America will never forget.

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/123785-End-of-the-World-Maybe-09-11-01