*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/124374-09-16-01
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Book · Other · #147084
Come read my dreams!
#124374 added September 16, 2001 at 4:01pm
Restrictions: None
09-16-01
The dream started at a graduation ceramony in Portales. I had flown in, from Florida, to see a lot of my friends graduate, and I went to get a seat and found Ruben M. He was playing some kind of game system (which he had hooked up). Finding this odd, I took a seat next to him. Someone behind us was saying something or another to him, and he leaped back at him. Eventually they were knocking chairs and stuff down, and he was kicked out. I decided to get another seat.

I found a seat higher up, but it was right behind Mr. Rackler and his wife (neither had seen me since I left). Eventually we were talking, and he had asked me to stay and look at a comp problem he couldn't figure out. I agreed, but when the time came, I had to leave before I could. I promised I would in the future.

I woke up, but fell back asleep..and had yet another wird dream.

This time, I was LIVING in the computer lab. I had pillows and stuff in the lab that I was using to survive inside. (eating was pretty bad.. if I wanted good food, I had to walk all the way to wal-mart to buy stuff, even though I didn't have much money to begin with).

I woke up again after living in the lab for a day or so. I didn't fall back asleep.

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/124374-09-16-01