*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/126397-10-01-01
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Book · Other · #147084
Come read my dreams!
#126397 added October 1, 2001 at 4:47pm
Restrictions: None
10-01-01
Dream had several parts to it.

The beginning was me sitting in #DBZRPG (as text, normally, nothing special). For some reason, I had to go to Wal-mart, but after going there I had to go somewhere else. This place I had to go to was for me only, and I had to take a test. (It wasn't college). I had to go down a flight of stairs, and into a smaller room.

AI took the test quickly, but still didn't get finished before the guy had to take them back up. He told me that I could come back another day and finish it, so that's what I planned to do. On my second return, there was a woman, about my age, there.

I finished my test, and was instructed to go to yet ANOTHER room. Here there were many seats (like a auditorium), so I sat closer to the top. The woman took a seat next to me. While sitting there, my ex-boss's son showed up and started to hit on the woman with stuff like "if he's boring you, why not come to me?"

I don't remember exactly what happend next, but she ended up kissing me out of spite of him.. and I had to tell her it was my first. And that was the end of that part.

The next part.. I was in a car with someone (I don't think it was the woman) and we were going to various places. I remember us going through a jungle.

That's about all I can remember of this dream.

© Copyright 2001 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/126397-10-01-01