*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/131752-I-love-t-his-time-of-the-year
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #178297
Ok so I am addicted...
#131752 added November 4, 2001 at 8:14pm
Restrictions: None
I love t his time of the year


There is something about late Fall that I just love. It could be the trees are so pretty. I really noticed them today as we took a ride through the woods. All the yellow and orange is so pretty and I could sit and look at them all day.
There is something though about November and I guess with Thanksgiving, my heart and soul are so thankful for how great the Lord has worked his blessings in my life. (Read My Thanksgiving Story) I am so thankful for so many things that it could be a while if I was to start naming them. BUt more than anything I am happy that God is in my life and I see his love for me in all that he does for me. There are so many I know that are not as blessed as me . I notice things I guess because I have such a senistive heart. I notice when someone in front of me is using food stamps or if someone is getting a divorce or if they can't see their kids because of a custody battle. I see sickness a lot and thank God that so far all is well in our lives. Thank you God for your many blessings. I am so fortunate to have a loving husband and kids who know you. I have a loving church family. We are doing good our careers and with our money. Thank you for those blessings. Because I know it is through you that I have these things.
© Copyright 2001 Soul sister (UN: suzydiana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Soul sister has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/131752-I-love-t-his-time-of-the-year