*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/141659-Dreams-and-what-they-mean
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #178297
Ok so I am addicted...
#141659 added January 6, 2002 at 10:38am
Restrictions: None
Dreams and what they mean!


I had a whole entry and was fixing to press Submit entry when my computer just crashed for a moment and I went offline and lost the entry.
SO I was writing about my latest dreams and how corny they were. I am not going to retype that whole entry but basically I had told my latest dreams and how they made me think of their meaning in real life.
I think there are meanings in some dreams. They help you understand yourself as they tap into your mind when you may not do that for yourself. Even in the Bible there are interpretations of dreams.
I felt from my dreams how much it bothers me when my husband will not listen to my advice. He will have on some clothes that are too wrinkled or don't match and if I say anything that he should change, he gets mad and wears it anyway. But if someone else says something to him, he will more than likely go change. In my dream he was driving this old beat up car and I just ignored it as I do most days now about his clothes. THis car in my dream was worn out and not fit to drive and when his mom said it was dangerous to drive, he listened.
Other things in my dream were that my husband was very sick and I didn't know. THat is a lot like real life too as he doesn't let me know when he is feeling real bad. He used to have stomach problems and I would worry about him. So this dream also mad sense.
ANyone else have strange dreams that you can see mirror real life?
© Copyright 2002 Soul sister (UN: suzydiana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Soul sister has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/141659-Dreams-and-what-they-mean