*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/142238-Page-9
Rated: ASR · Book · Other · #270977
my life in a nutshell
#142238 added January 9, 2002 at 4:58pm
Restrictions: None
Page 9
Today was the most tiring day in P.E. that I've ever had. We played a game called defense in, defense out(basketball). The reason it is called that is because the first team to score wins. There are 3 teams in this game; two playing, one waiting. One team was all black, one was 2 white one black, and my team was me(white)and two black chics. We lost on the first game, but when we got back in, we stayed in for the rest of the period. The majority white team was just hard enough for us to have to earn our score. The other team, the black girl that was guarding me, I ran as fast as I could to one side of the court then back, and she stayed with me. She was very tired by our second game(gee, I wonder why...), but she maintained pace. I blocked passes mostly, but I didn't catch very many of them, just got in their way. Allysha made most of the shots and Naquita did most of the guarding. I just tried to distract the players. Our first school broadcast airs tomorrow(we worked on it today). I did the lunch!!!

© Copyright 2002 xuderclinabob (UN: zetary at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
xuderclinabob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/142238-Page-9