*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/147786-Ski-Resort
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #340834
Just who is Dick Jones? And what does he want?
#147786 added February 11, 2002 at 9:54am
Restrictions: None
Ski Resort
Although many of you will be unaware of this fact, LemonPie claims rulership of the Dark Side of the Moon and Equatorial Guinea.

After disputing this claim, I invaded Equatorial Guinea with my armoured divisions, and after some brief skirmishing it was decided she would remain in control and I would build a ski resort - so here it is!

The resort is located in the heartland of Equatorial Guinea near the Capital of Malabo. It has a bobsleigh run, an ice rink, champion-length ski jump, and multiple downhill ski runs accessed only by cable car.

It also has a hotel and awesome club house and - due to the treaty signed with LemonPie - it is almost always full of monkeys enjoying their unlimited season passes...what's that? Armed guards? Erm, yes that's right...havn't you seen the movie On Her Majesty's Secret Service? Ski resorts used as secret mastermind's bases are always being attacked by helecopters!!

"Come Ski at the highest point of the equator, where the whole world is at your feet!" - Radio Freeeeedom is on the air!

© Copyright 2002 Dr Dick Jones, researcher (UN: dickjones at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dr Dick Jones, researcher has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/147786-Ski-Resort