*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/149716-Unknown
by Jake
Rated: 13+ · Book · Romance/Love · #355716
Thoughts and Feelings by Jake
#149716 added February 20, 2002 at 3:28pm
Restrictions: None
Unknown
Their lives seemed like an endless abyss of boredom surrounded by incompetants. Each and every passing moment ticked away ever so slowly where time stood still. The array of orders and nonsense transcended any hope of ever leaving. They were so ecstatic about going and now they were caught up in this web of turmoil. This was not the way it was supposed to be. Why did they even bother? Prolonged agony and disgruntled soldiers they would endure until their time came. If it ever did.
I can only imagine the beautiful countryside that surrounds this desolate and dreary place. The mountains that have pushed with all of their might to form an empire of landscape that overshadows all that dare to gaze upon them are calling to me. How I dream of that glorious feeling that befalls one when they are struck with awe. The ecstacy of seeing them through my eyes is difficult to express with words or even picture.


© Copyright 2002 John B. Cassant II. All rights reserved. John B. Cassant II has granted Stories.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.



© Copyright 2002 Jake (UN: kypdurro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/149716-Unknown