*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/149720-Princess
by Jake
Rated: 13+ · Book · Romance/Love · #355716
Thoughts and Feelings by Jake
#149720 added February 20, 2002 at 3:33pm
Restrictions: None
Princess
It seems like an eternity that I have known her, even though it has only been a short while. To find one who embodies one or two of the qualities another seeks can be a neverending journey; yet, I have found one that possesses an endless array of qualities and traits unequaled in the past. Blessed am I to have been in the right place at the right time. Which goes to show that everything does, indeed, happen for a reason.
I can't say at this point what my feelings are, but I can say this: I hope they grow stonger and our relationship flourishes. When such a woman comes along and graces me with her presence, I can only hope to treat her with the respect and affection that she deserves. To show her that she is indeed a princess and shower her with all of the regality that goes with it. Bow down everyone and worship the ground she walks on because she is like no other!
She has the gracefullness of a dove flying through a clear blue sky, and beauty as mystical as a unicorn. Soft flowing hair that sweeps down and around a face that lights a room, as does the sun on a clear summer day, everytime she smiles. Indeed her soft sensuous neck rivals that of any princess. Leonardo, Michaelangelo, Botticelli and all of the late great renaissance artists could not have created such a masterpiece as she.
It is one thing to find a woman with outer beauty, but to find one with both inner and outer beauty is another. Her heart is only surpassed by her caring, affection, and intelligence. She is willing to learn and very easy to get along with; all of these qualities which I find endearing. I cannot say where we are going at this point, but I have definitely found a friend, which is something that is very precious these days.



© Copyright 2002 John B. Cassant II. All rights reserved. John B. Cassant II has granted Stories.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.


© Copyright 2002 Jake (UN: kypdurro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/149720-Princess