*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/151041-This-Morning-02-26-02
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#151041 added February 26, 2002 at 8:55am
Restrictions: None
This Morning [02-26-02]
My job is definantly secured. This summer I'll be working as a security guard for Lexmark (yes, the same company that makes the printers!). I guess that's good. I'll be able to make some money, hopefully enough to take more than one college class at a time (because at the current rate, it'll take me 12 years to graduate college. Not exactly what I had in mind!)

I'm trying to find Megan's email address, but I don't think I know anyone who has it. I know lots of people who knew her, but no one that knew her that well. Blah. The one letter I had written her was never delivered to her, and was ripped to shreds to the point of where it couldn't be salvaged. I'm not upset about that anymore though..

Yeah, I should probably be sleeping right now..but I can't. I had a weird dream before I had to get up at 6 (like I always do on Tuesdays), and now for some reason I can't fall back asleep.

Oh, Rurouni Kenshin: SeisouHen part 2 is out in Japan. I'll be trying to get that, so I can review and decide if SeisouHen is worth the money to buy when it comes out in America (well, what am I talking about? Of course it's worth it! Everything Kenshin is worth it!)

#DBZRPG is back in full swing. Two major quests in the past two days--and even the Room of Spirit and Time has been used. To be honest though, I really don't have ANY interest in DBZ anymore. You can blame the @#(&@# newbies and dubbies for that. They take all the fun out of it. Espically when they think they know it all, when they havn't even seen the original Japanese version. Those are the worst.

Ok, well.. no more here. Off to find something else to do until I drop dead tired, or until it's time for me to go do my running exercises.

© Copyright 2002 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/151041-This-Morning-02-26-02