*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/153497-update
by Tina
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #215032
My life... Have to deal with love, friendship, school and last, but not least, pressure...
#153497 added March 11, 2002 at 10:13am
Restrictions: None
update....
K.... It's been a long time now, as I have'nt been very depressed and stuff lately... Ofcource I still want love, and I'm sgtarting to get desperate, but I'm pretty happy now as Kim Erik has started to "flirt" with me, and I've been a good friend with Tim. Joe is sliding away... I see him in the school and stuff, and tries to forget that he's even there...
Sara has told him that I'm in love with him. It's a while ago, and when I'm thingking about it, he's been avoiding me a while, but when she told me, I wrote a message to Joe and said that Sara tries to "connect us", he's been talking more to me and stuff... I guess he just likes me as a friend, but has been afraid that I'd might think more... Maybe that's why he's been avoiding me... I dunno...
Jovana has been together with Tim, and when she was, I was a bit sad, because I havent told anyone that I like him a bit. But Jovana broke up with him after a weekend (she became with him after school friday, and broke up at monday) and I felt sorry for him... Jovana had just liked him, but wasn't "in love" if you see what I mean... I know that I'm not "in love" with anybody right now, but I definetely love somebody... actually 3 people... :) anyway, I don't care that I havent got a boyfriend... I want one, but I want to be another person, and if I got a boyfriend, I wouldn't dare to kiss him or anything, so...
Anyway... Now I have nothing more to say, so goodbye!

© Copyright 2002 Tina (UN: teebee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tina has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/153497-update