*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/159680-Success-04-10-02
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #165682
This is my [somewhat] daily journal!
#159680 added April 10, 2002 at 11:53pm
Restrictions: None
Success...? [04-10-02]
"Right now.. terrorists are plotting to assassinate the presidental candidate, my wife and daughter have been kidnapped; and the people I work for may be involved with both. ...This is the longest day of my life."

O.K, so I'm not a federal agent, I don't have a wife nor a daugther, and it's not even the presidental primaries..but I really do feel like today has been one of the longest days of my life. Time is just ticking away so freaking slow, it's unreal!

As many may be aware, today I am going to get Anna's email address so that I can try to get to know her a little better (since talking to her in person is (#1) hard for me and (#2) hard because we don't have time). Anyway, I spent all of yesterday worrying about to say and what to wear (I even posted three choices on my livejournal and had people post opinions on which one was better).

Strangely, last night (this morning?) at around 3 A.M. I got a strange SPAM email in my box. I checked it out, and it turned out to be someone trying to sell me (well, tons of other people too since those machines just send the spam out to anyone it can) a book about relationships and how to pick up chicks. Oddly enough, the "excerpt" of the chapter they had was how to get someone's email. Strange indeed.

Anyway, I eventually went to bed (at around 4 ish, maybe closer to 4:30) and finally fell asleep (after laying and thinking). Woke up at 1 and got up. Decided it was time to get ready. Yeah. Nervous as hfil, I waited until it was time to go.

I got there, and amazingly she showed up early. Usually she doesn't, but she did this time. I was about to get up to go ask her, and she gets up and leaves the room! @#@(&!

Anyway, she came back and I did it. I was originally going to wait until after class, but I just took the chance that was given to me. After spending, oh a good three nights, thinking about what to say, I totally forgot everything. I just asked if she had email and if I could have it.

So now you're asking "well?" yeah. I have it. I'm going to frame it, stick it on my wall for all eternity (I'm kidding!) IN reality, I am going to use it, tomorrow, and send an email. See what happens from there. I'm just wondering if it was worth it, due to all the things that may happen this summer (and I may not even be in the same state afterwards). Anyway, enough worrying. I'm beat.

Tonight has been really long too. Watched "Greg the Bunny", and then "Combat Missions". *yawn* Now it's 10:40 and I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. Still, I know I won't be going to bed until after midnight. So.. now I'm off to find something to do that doesn't involve stepping into other people's lives (because I'm tired of being yelled at when I try to offer some advice!)

Ja na!

© Copyright 2002 James (Himura) (UN: rurouni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
James (Himura) has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/159680-Success-04-10-02