*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/161057-thinking
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #328507
awoke saw his arm draped across my body knew this man would hurt me just didn't know
#161057 added April 15, 2002 at 10:45pm
Restrictions: None
thinking
It must be, you told me you loved me today, and just thinking of it right now I am given a chill. How many times can a person really fall in love, how do I know this love is true?

I keep thinking about how much fun we were having in the summer, dancing at the bar and looking up to see you dancing at the shooter bar, always with that big smile on your face, so happy. Walking past your house when my friends and I got home, the booming tunes coming from your place, and the phone ringing the moment I walked in the door. So back over to your house for more partying, and then...

We went to your room, and you had filled it with candles, so romantic, I never would have expected that from you. I don't know who was undressed first that night, only I am sure it was fun since that was always part of the game. I remember kissing you with a crazy passion, I can never get enough of you in any way.

When I am kissing you I want as much of you in my mouth as possible, and at the same time I want every possible part of you touching me. I want to feel you breathing, wrap my legs around yours, wrap my legs around you...

I really don't like this ... shit.

© Copyright 2002 MeeShell (UN: meeshell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MeeShell has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/161057-thinking