*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/164833-Im-A-Failure
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#164833 added May 4, 2002 at 5:50am
Restrictions: None
I'm A Failure


I haven't written because school started last week.
A lot of annoying and sad things have happened, so instead of explaining in GREAT detail (Which I usually do) I'll just write it in point form.
TUESDAY(1rst day back):
1: I found out that the peer tutoring programme I signed up for, that the teachers didn't vote for me to be a tutor. NONE OF THEM VOTED FOR ME!
Instead, all these trouble maker kids got in who know nothing about committment whatsoever. GRR!
2: I was so angry about the peer tutoring thing that I stuffed my lines up in the Drama skit we were doing and failed.
3: Got told off by the teacher for wearing black pants and when I explained that it was for the skit, she didn't apologise.
4: FAILED a mini test in English
5: Tried to talk to my mother about getting me into a lower english class (I'm in English 1) and she wouldn't listen. I NEED A PASS IN ENGLISH AND MATHS TO BE A CHILD CARE TEACHER!
6: Tried to talk to me DAD about getting me into a lower maths class, but he refused.
WEDNESDAY:
1: Got told off by a teacher because I was late to the sport venue, but it wasn't my fault- the bus was late
2: Half an hour after that, I got into trouble off the same teacher for going to the toilet, AFTER ASKING HER and she was so involved in the game, she said "yeah whatever" without knowing what she was talking about.
3: Got hit in the head by a volleyball
THURDAY:
1: Had to listen to my friend go on and on and ON about her boyfriend
2: Got hit in the stomach by a tennis ball
FRIDAY:
1:Failed History test
2: Failed Science pop quiz
3: Got 3 out of 10 for an Enligh test
4:Failed maths test
5: Got yelled at in Dramam AGAIN because a boy was talking to me and I "appeared" to be daydreaming.

I failed so many tests, maybe I'm just a
HUGE FAILURE!


© Copyright 2002 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/164833-Im-A-Failure