*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/167440-Careers-Market
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#167440 added May 16, 2002 at 5:39am
Restrictions: None
Careers Market

Yesterday I went to the careers market. I got onto the bus to go up there feeling excited and happy. I came back depressed and sad. I want to eithger be a psychologist or a child care worker, but I REALLY want to be a psychologist. To be one, I have to be GOOD in science and biology. I SUCK at science.
When we were coming out of the careers market Matthew put his arm around me, and I thought "okay, he likes me"
But on the bus, I was sitting with Cassey (the girl I thought he liked) and he was sitting in front of us with his friend Ben.
He was turned around in his seat and talknig to Cassry, totally ignoring me. NOONE can tell me that he doesn't like her. He flirts with her incontrollably, and she flirts back. But, she flirts with ALL GUY. I'm not exaggurating. (And I don't mean to be nasty, she's my friend, I'm just ttelling it like it is)
I'm just so confused. I like Matthew, but he can't tell me that he doesn't like Cassey, anyone can see he does. Should I keep quiet or say something to her? I just don't want to come accross as a jealous bitch, 'cause I'm not. Well, I'm a tad jealous, but if she REALLY likes him, and it's obvious he likes her, I'll back of 'cause she's my friend, but what if she doesn't like him, she just flirts with him for the sake of it?
CONFUSING!
Well, talk to you guys later.
TTFN


© Copyright 2002 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/167440-Careers-Market