*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/168608-Public-Education-Day
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#168608 added May 22, 2002 at 6:11am
Restrictions: None
Public Education Day.

Tommorrow is Public Education Day at our school, and the Drama took it upon herself to volunteer our services. Meaning that we have to put on our various mini plays for the year 7 parents.
Of course, we're actors, we act. But, the thing is, we've only had ONE practice session. ONE.
Tomorrow, 17 people, including myself have to get up on stage and perform plays we've only had ONE practice for. I can see embarrassement looming on the horizon. Not just for myself, but for others.
Well, I guess I should go and do something, like write a poem. I haven't had time to sit down and write a good poem for awhile now, I haven't been in the mood. But, ideas strike me at the strangest times. Like, I'll be trying to finish off my maths work in class and the start of a poem will form in my mind. Quiete funny when that happens, because I stop work and start to scribble down the poem.
Okay, wish me good luck for the play and I'll be back tomorrow to report the results of the day (not doubt a disaster, but there you go)

© Copyright 2002 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/168608-Public-Education-Day