*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/169394-God-or-Satan
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #421265
This is the craaaaziest journal you'll ever read!! Put the kids to bed!
#169394 added May 26, 2002 at 12:48am
Restrictions: None
God, or Satan?
Sometimes you have to stop and wonder who is really toying with your life? Is it God, or Satan? I hope God just has a great sense of humor, because I don't want Satan medling in my life.

My friends thought is what a blessing from God that I ran into Brian at K-Mart at 11:30pm, and we made plans to go out Friday night. Then there was all the hype about the cook-out taking place on Saturday that Mike was going to. My friends thought for sure the night with Brian would be great, and the Mike thing just wouldn't pan out. Turns out that yesterday was Friday (not Saturday...adam) and I spent it with Adam, not Brian.(we did have quite an adventure if u didn't catch yesterday's journal) I didn't even talk to Brian all day to even be able to make plans with him. I just got home from the cookout on Saturday (not Sunday...adam). Mike came, and he even called my cell when he was almost there. We had a great time hanging out together. The fact that a mutual friend who we haven't seen in years was there didn't give us oogles of time to hang out though. My step-brother did drill into Mike. The timeless unanswered question has finally been answered...........HE ISN'T WITH THE GIRLFRIEND ANYMORE!! YEAH! :) :) :) :) I didn't have a chance to get all the details, but they were at the grill together for a while, and my sister-in-law is going to call me tomorrow to give me a play-by-play! I'm sure it's nothing, but who knows. Go me!

~KIM

© Copyright 2002 KimPossible (UN: kimkoss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KimPossible has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/169394-God-or-Satan