*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/172187-Abby
Rated: 13+ · Book · Emotional · #343564
my letters- they say what i need to say..but not to the person i need to say it too.
#172187 added June 8, 2002 at 8:01pm
Restrictions: None
Abby
Dear Abby,
I know that you're gonna read this, so i see no harm in using your real name. You already know what it is that i have to say, I just didn't want to rob my "public" of the knowledge of anything that's important that's happening in my life. And you are important-you're my best friend(or one of)I have come to depend on you for SOOOOOO much. You're always there for me when i screw up, or when i fall in love, or whatever. And now i won't have you anymore. You're going off to Pennsylvania, a whole world away from Miami. I know you've changed a lot since u came here, and you're gonna change when you go back. I'm gonna miss you so much. I think a part of me is in love with you, but not in a sexual or lesbian way, only in the way that whe i'm with you i feel like I'm a better person, like I matter, like i'm whole. I don't know what i'm going to do wthout you. That song we did last night(at the recital, Because you loved me)was in a way about us, because you've been such a support for me, and i know you DO love me...not te way you love Lee, because you will never love anyone other than Lee that way, but in the way that only two girls who are best friends and trust each other completely can. Thank you for being there. Thank you for putting up with me. Thank you forbeing hat beacon of light that you are. Thank you for giving me someone worthy of a pedastal, and someone who wouldn't squirm off of it. I will always be grateful, and i will eternally love you.
Love forever.
Trubbel

© Copyright 2002 trubbel (UN: trubbel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
trubbel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/172187-Abby