*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/176686-Your-Provision
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #455607
My thoughts on a multitude of topics and a journal of personal activities.
#176686 added January 31, 2004 at 8:29pm
Restrictions: None
Your Provision
This morning God gave me this word "Your provision is in your appointed place." He will provide for all of my needs in His appointed time and at His appointed place. I need to be sure that I am in His will - that I am following after Him and not after my own desires. All that I need He will provide. He has so many blessings He longs to give me but I have kept Him back from blessing me abundantly. I will commit all of my ways to Him today and allow Him to do His perfect work in me. "Jesus my Lord and my God, show me your appointed place - the work you would have me to do. Rebuild my character into your perfect image. Take away my heart of stone and replace it with a heart of flesh. Use me today as you see fit. I commit my ways to you. Help me to accept your will for me whatever it may be and to stand firm upon your word. I believe you are even now answering my prayer because you have promised and you are faithful. I pray in the powerful name of Jesus Christ and through His redeeming blood. Amen."

I am standingfirm

© Copyright 2004 standingfirm (UN: standingfirm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
standingfirm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/176686-Your-Provision