*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/177386-Ceptic-Tank-Blues
Rated: GC · Book · Experience · #457442
rolling down a hill in a barrel with the inside covered in razor-wire
#177386 added July 3, 2002 at 11:41am
Restrictions: None
Ceptic Tank Blues
ive been R&R'ing quite a lot within the last couple of days and im quite proud of myself. ive made a few more friends/fans and there are actual human beings out there with souls. thank you, the very few of you.

at work and i plan on sitting on my ass for the day. its a job that someones gotta do. and i wholeheartedly will perform this tedious task, with an okay pay of 8 dollars an hours. well...i might work on something besides a life.

i put gel in my hair today. i was feeling saucey this morning.

well, tomorrow is the 4th of July. And me and my best friend have to raid a few fireworks stands, go home and then create our own concoctions. He will be making the usual, vial full of gunpowder fireworks. ive astrayed from that idea and ill be going with the disco flashes. i plan on buying about 4 or 5 bags of them, and mashing them into one giant disco flash. im going to have to wear one of those masks that welders use, with my back to the flash. it will most likey give everyone within a quarter mile a sunburn at night. we'll see. the last time we did something like this we dropped one of Austin's special fireworks in a sewer. We heard a sizzle, and thought it went out. The ground beneath us shook, there was a light pop, and suddenly it was raining. and a tennis ball was lodged into an inch think hole. we left after that. the school near by, the parking lot full of questioning parents, was not too pleased.

What color do you think Clown Vomit is? im guessing Pastels.

© Copyright 2002 Frailty of Words (UN: ninphiliac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frailty of Words has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/177386-Ceptic-Tank-Blues