*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/177489
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #460418
This one is about forbidden love... My musings and imagination
#177489 added July 5, 2002 at 5:36am
Restrictions: None
Attack
         I was a child when they came to attack. I could still remember being told to run and hide, but because I was too busy looking at the sky, I didn't really hear them. It was unbelivable. They were such beautiful beings!
         The one I saw had long, angel black wings that fairly blotted out the sun for me. He descended unto me, and stood infront of me. He was so tall! His eyes were dark and he was a handsome young man. He grinned at me. "Well little one," he said in a gruff voice, "Don't know how to run and hide, do you?" he grinned at me. I wasn't even armed!
         His grin was sickly as he raised his hand. Uncomprehendingly, I looked up at it in puzzlement. The sunlight hurt my eyes though, and I raised an arm to shield my eyes. Blackness consumed me and I didn't know what happened.

         I awoke to a pounding headache. My stomach hurt too, but I was alive, if barely. I heard someone crying and saw blond hair on my chest. The only person who had that shade of blonde hair was Artemis. "Lady?" I asked, and she turned to look at me with sad eyes.
         "Thy mother is gone, little one. And I am no longer thy Lady. Thy life belongs to the one who saved it," she said, brushing my hair gently.
         "I am thy Lady now, little Alexis," another voice said, this time belonging to a raven-haired beauty. This was my first meeting with Celeste. She had pale, snowy skin then, and she still has pale snowy skin now. I remember feeling sad and angry, as I knew now why Artemis had rejected me. I was never meant to be one of hers from the beginning, but I was one of Celeste's.

© Copyright 2002 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/177489