*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/178037-How-I-am-doing-so-far
by Nani
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #446215
The experiences of all my relationships.
#178037 added July 6, 2002 at 11:53pm
Restrictions: None
How I am doing so far?
So far, I've been doing good. Every now and then I do have thoughts of Daniel. But the more I think of what he had done, the stronger I get. There's another thing that I found out just recently. I went to go shoot pool with his cousin and he told me that not only he cheated on me with the stripper, he was also cheating with his ex. How did I feel? Nothing, I actually didn't care. Does it mean I'm losing feelings? I hope so. Well, the other day, his other cousin called me to tell me what Daniel had said to him. Daniel said that he misses me a lot, and my cooking. Well, that's his fault, that's his loss. I know I can move on.

As for George, he no longer exist. He is just like Daniel. Don't want to go through that again. It's a good thing, I didn't do anything with him, if you know what I mean. Thank god. So he's out of the picture. It's a really good thing, I don't have any feelings for him.

Well, I met someone who is in the same boat as I am. He is a caring and sensitive person. He has the qualities of my dream guy. He doesn't want to rush into anything because he doesn't want to get hurt as well. I understand what he's trying to say. I said the same thing. We are just friends at the moment, but if anything happens, it happens. But I know, I will not hurt him. He means a lot to me and he has a special place in my heart. He has been there through my tough times, so I don't want to destroy this relationship that we have. I will treasure this friendship. Thank you "priest", lots of love to you, besitos baby.

© Copyright 2002 Nani (UN: ntorres at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nani has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/178037-How-I-am-doing-so-far