*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/180691
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #460418
This one is about forbidden love... My musings and imagination
#180691 added July 22, 2002 at 12:03am
Restrictions: None
A new family
The erotic part comes later... Please have patience! Thank you! :)

         I was only a child when Celeste took me in, but I took to her training very quickly. It wasn't long before I was up and running again, but I didn't feel as carefree as I was before. I also didn't see much, which would explain why I didn't have nightmares that would normally happen after such an incident.
         It was a quiet morning when Celeste came looking for me. She was wearing a simple black dress that set off her white skin perfectly. A small badge with the symbol of the Chinese Phoenix was the only adornment she wore. I found out later that Celeste would only wear the pin when there was 'official' business.
         "Come here, little one. It's time to meet your new family," she said, giving me her hand.
         "But I don't wanna go!" I told her, folding my arms and pouting in a way my elders had found irresistible before.
         "In order to live, little one, you must stay with them. There'll come a time when I'll have need of you in that world, not in this," she told me. At that, I took her hand and followed her, although I sulked still.

         "Is this the one, Lady?" the Chinese woman asked.
         I was staring at the woman. With the exception of her hair colour, she was nearly the living image of my mother! I knew now why Celeste wanted me to live with her. In her eyes I could see a terrible loss, and I felt that Celeste wanted me to comfort her as best I could. I also know now she(Celeste) wanted me to stay with her.
         I needed to find out more about the human world, the one which we all now inhabit, and the only way for me to do that was to live here. I also needed to meet my Karma Soltise sister, my sister from a past life, here. It was, as some said, ordained.

         And so that was how I ended up in a normal family and in this world. This is the first part though. I had yet to meet the man I was to hunt, and I would hunt him, for his kind had nearly destroyed all of mine... There are after all, three options available to a Huntress, no matter what Clan they were from. And I wanted to see which of the three would fit that unlucky Black Angel the most...

© Copyright 2002 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/180691