*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/185130-Quaddy
by Bernie
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #494300
A collection of quotes that can only be created in chat.
#185130 added April 16, 2003 at 6:58pm
Restrictions: None
Quaddy
Professor Q

"brb, I think my brother is trying to burn the house down."

"I was just testing out my new 'looming in the darkness' demon voice. It was on sale at K-Mart, so I had to get it!"

"um, please disregard the last remark. my mind was temporarily under the control of penguins."

"I've read sex stories in the last ten minutes."

"I haven't said anything stupid in a whole twenty seconds."

"Why mommy...I just wanted to shoot the clowns!"

"Anyone have a laser gun? There's a mime outside!"

"I want to jump around and pretend to be Harry Potter!"

"I was Harry Potter yesterday, I'll be Frodo Baggins today!"

"That is evil worth the evil bowling show wearing penguins."

"Yes, the bowling show wearing penguins were once bowling show wearing penguins, but they got fat."

"Aww...do the pretty pink ponies dancing across the chat room scare you?"

"Well, I'm the knight to the Lord of the Wings! At least I don't have to worry about you hitting on me..."

"The Pecan is going to rule Lichtenstein!"

"Whoa, I'm not Michael Jordan here! These comments shouldn't be going too far over my head!"

"Well, I'm like an iced mochachino at Starbucks, so those caps are gonna start freezing again!"

"No! That is sacreligiousness worthy of the evil dishwasher!"

"Let us all dance in worship of the purple cows and the puce kangaroos!"

"People laugh because I am very laughable atness!"

"Everyone, meet my friend Air! Air, this is everyone! Hey Air!"

"Not even the Abomidable Snow man can get me into a skirt! The only thing that can is the ::shudder:: dreaded...evil... MOTHER!"

© Copyright 2003 Bernie (UN: msbiggs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bernie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/185130-Quaddy