*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/185472-Bernie
by Bernie
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #494300
A collection of quotes that can only be created in chat.
#185472 added June 26, 2003 at 7:25pm
Restrictions: None
Bernie
missbiggs

"eeek! I have something to write, something to write with, and nothing to write on! Where's a tree!"

"I feel on Tim's lap"

"Tim was naked?...no, good cause I don't want to "feel" Tim's nakee lap."

"My name is Main and I'm in a room called Bernie."

"I think the pringles are overpowering my anti-typo medicine."

"O.O
my...lil...girly...tree?
NOW WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO PEE???"

"I think the squirrel pimps got freaky"

"My M&M has a ghetto booty!"

"my keyboard should be banned to the darkest reddish depthys of heel"

"I am the new virgin mary and im pregnant with beebus fhrist"

"I want you to want me...I need you to need me...I'd love you to love me...I'm begging you to bed me..."

"the butt with horns giving off radar signals is going to take over my mind!!!!!"

"id be scarred for life if i saw fish coming out of someone's butt"

"why doesn't a french fry with an open umbrella stuck up its butt seem weird to me?"

"My M&M has a ghetto booty!"

"my halves are probably arguin with each other the non cheap crack addicted street walker is prolly telling the other side how disgusted she is of my other half and how she should put on some clothes and lay off the crack"

"my keyboard should be banned to the darkest reddish depthys of heel"

"when I lose myself, I just whistle and I beep."

"i need a life...but I can't find any on clearence...maybe i should go to the salvation army...eh, there might be some poo stains, a hole here or there, a freaky funky smell, but hey, its more of a life then i have now"

"if i don't respond...its because ive fallen asleep and drooling all over the keyboard"

"a penisula prolly has a bunch of woman hungry men in barely there butt flappies with love handles and chesticles"

"its the pepsi...i think i've found the braindeadedness of my braindeadedness"

"my tree is possessed! please dont turn green or i'll have to bring in a priest to un devilize you"

"I'm Rainbow Bright, forget me going to hell, I'm going to Special Town!"

"I want Reese's penis!!!!"

"something that is scary is watching Santa running across a beach baywatch style in a red thong with white fuzz"

"I dont have mad sex with a cartoon!! it's hard to get anything out of a tv...especially when it falls backwards and goes boom"

"brb, my turn to shave the potty"

"oi i think my mind needs to be shit off"

"I think the squirrel pimps got freaky"

"has anyone ever mistaken a white trash bag for a cow?"

"I'm going to die to death"

"i mean if "virgin" Mary got pregnant and had a baby who became leader ruler of eighty religions then i think a person can get pregnant by her mother and give birth to herself"

"you kno..im thinkin im sweatin in spots im not supposed to be sweatin in"

© Copyright 2003 Bernie (UN: msbiggs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bernie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/185472-Bernie