*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/186911
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #460418
This one is about forbidden love... My musings and imagination
#186911 added August 18, 2002 at 9:24pm
Restrictions: None
Angelus?
         I was not surprised to have found the Black Angel standing virtually next to me. According to Celeste, they had the ability to mask their 'chi' from others, particularly from my Clan, the Mitsutani. What I didn't expect was to find that he was human descent.
         He looked ordinary, he feltordinary, by all counts he was SUPPOSED to ordinary. I wondered how this could be, until I saw how good he was with computers. That answered my questions. Black Angels, for most part, are incompatible with technology as they natural tendencies are unchangeable factors. Technology, particularly complex machines like computers, were out of their league.
         I'd thought at first that he was a year older than me, because the school used coloured name tags to differentiate between the five forms. However, while talking to both him and the head Prefect (he'd befriended me when I first came to the school as I looked lonely), I discovered that the Black Angel was the same age as I.
         It wasn't until I tried an experiment that I realised why the Black Angel was acting so strange. He was a hybrid!

© Copyright 2002 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/186911