*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/190085-entry-4
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #136392
i am a loser. now find out why.
#190085 added September 2, 2002 at 10:19pm
Restrictions: None
entry #4
yesturday i was at this music fectival, representing the land of my parnt's birth, Hungary, (i had to carry a flag in a parade)and I met HER. I had just finished showing my mom where the bathroom was,so mom and i were walking around(Bayfront park rocks my socks!!), when we came across the body art booth. It was a bunch of kids trying to raise money for the art honor society or something. So, i decided to get my face painted. I gave the girl free lisence to paint what ever she wanted, and she painted this moon and star based design it was really pretty. it had sequins and glitter and stuff.However i digress. The girl who did the painting was beautiful, i wasn't thinking about that when i sat down to get my face painted, but afterwards i was just awestruck. I mean, i'm not sure others would find her as attractive as i did, but to mee she was a goddess. Those who know me well might be reading this with a puzzled expression, querying, "but aren't you straight, Trubbel?" and i am. For the most part, but everynow and then, I'll come across a girl who stirs something deep within me. All the stirrings of the ast pale in comparison to this. I think that if she and i could be together that I would never feel anything for a girl ever again, or i'd turn completely lesbian, but i doubt that part. Her hands were so light as she painted me, and as she painted, she casually let her hand trail across my leg.She was wearing a rennaissance wench type outfit, and it was splendid on her. Maybe it's merely the hormones speaking, as i'm really hormonal right now. I'll probably be over it in a few days, and then i shall look back on this entry and ask what the hell i was thinking, but for now, wow. I don't evenknow her name. C'est la Vie.

© Copyright 2002 trubbel (UN: trubbel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
trubbel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/190085-entry-4