*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/190105
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #460418
This one is about forbidden love... My musings and imagination
#190105 added November 11, 2002 at 9:28pm
Restrictions: None
Part Three
         Skin against skin, I felt him pressing himself into me. For a moment, I wondered what I was getting myself into. I already had what I needed, yet I still remained... Not to mention the fact that it felt like a rock was being pressed into me. I didn't stop him though. He was unlike any other guy I'd known. There was a tenderness and depth to him that he'd kept hidden, and it was not like anything I've ever heard or seen about the Black Angels.
         Are you really sure?
         If you don't move right now, I'll kick where it hurts the most.I was grinning at him.
         I loosened my jeans, but he moved faster by pulling it down with with toes. My sea-blue panties followed soon after, and I was quick to follow his lead. When we were both naked, he held my face in his hands and looked me in the eye.
         Are you absolutely sure about this?
         I am.
         He pulled out drawer next to the bed and took out a condom. I knew he had one close by as it was once part of a game he had to play. He carefully slipped it on and that was when our troubles began.

         He tried to enter me, but I was too small. In fact, each time he tried, it caused me pain. First, he straddled me, then he lifted my knees and tried that... We went through all kinds of positions. He knew he was hurting me and tried to be as gentle as he could, but it wasn't working. After about eight minutes, he stopped. He could hear the frustration in my voice and quite possibly, the unshed tears as well.
         He hugged me close and asked, Baby, are you going to cry? I nodded and tried to burrow my face deeper into his shoulder. He didn't let me and made me face him, The sex isn't important. YOU are. I don't care if I can't enter you. I love YOU, he forced me to look into his eyes before tenderly carressing my cheek.
         He then laid me on him and we both lay on the bed. He just held me close. Although I knew that he was still hard and that I should probably do something about it, I just enjoyed being with him. It was a long time before either of us moved and when we did, I was sucking him off...

© Copyright 2002 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/190105