*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/190715-Angst-in-Moderation
Rated: GC · Book · Experience · #457442
rolling down a hill in a barrel with the inside covered in razor-wire
#190715 added September 6, 2002 at 12:10am
Restrictions: None
Angst in Moderation
Earthwoman...if you read this...i hope you go fuck yourself with a bed post and have your clitoris ripped from your loins and fed to you on a piece of french bread.

i, personally dont give a rats ass about this fucking site and any kind of trendy, brown-nosing elitest shit that is required in order to be respected and popular, which seems to maim the very being of what you are supposed to represent. an unbiased represenation of authors supporting other authors. instead ive experienced months of debauchery completely directed to those that choose to write in their own fashion without kissing moderator ass!

and i fucking feel like i can fucking say what i goddamn well please. and if you attempt to even silence a writer, you fuckers should know better, the writer evolves as a martyr. Hang me you fucking elitest assholes and see what i fucking can do!

© Copyright 2002 Frailty of Words (UN: ninphiliac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frailty of Words has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/190715-Angst-in-Moderation