*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/198876
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#198876 added October 14, 2002 at 5:46am
Restrictions: None
Day Two
         "What the hell do you mean he's back?" the voice of a young Caucasian woman could be heard, I swear, even from my other ear, which meant that she could be heard from the other side of the world.
         "I mean exactly that, Jenny. Old Moldy's back, at least according to Koenma. I took the time to talk to Shiyou Ruyuki last night after I got back, and she concurred. According to her, Reina, their Goddess of Death, said that she could no longer feel his spirit near her. I want you to activate Plan Ascension. We need to have all operatives alert and on standby," I told her.
         "Am I right in presuming that this order comes from Naoko the Jiatian Eastern Earth Rep?" Jenny asked.
         "Yes. Nat and the other members don't need to know just yet," I told her. Jenny was not really a member of the Interpol, not officially anyway.
         "Will get back on status tomorrow. Shoutmail.com?" she asked.
         "No. Priestess@stories.com. Shoutmail shut down last year, I've no time yet to update the others. Su said to keep all the others updated as well, and she says that Gaia should visit her soon," I told her.
         "Is anything wrong with Antsy?" she referred to Gaia's godson.
         "Not really. The annual Parents visiting day is coming soon. I think Antsy wants her to visit," I told her.
         I could just about hear the nod on her side. I knew that they all missed their children, but we could not afford to take any chances with their lives.
         "Okay," I said to myself. "Next up is Sapplefuss!"

© Copyright 2002 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/198876