*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/199086
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#199086 added October 15, 2002 at 2:54am
Restrictions: None
Day Two, Part Two
         "WHAT????" Sapplefuss fairly shouted into my ear when I told her what I had in mind.
         "Look, I need informtaion on what is going on in England, and I don't have any contacts in Hogwarts, well," I thought for a moment, "Not yet anyway."
         "Why do you want me to go there for?" she asked me, suspicion in her voice.
         "You were the one who told me that she was taking up a new job at Hogwarts. Besides, I need someone who knows what she's doing and get in contact with me when something develops at Hogwarts. Moldie's greatest enemy is there and someone needs to keep an eye on Harry before..."
         "Dumbledore's already there to look after Harry, you dolt! Why do you want me to go to Hogwarts?" Sapplefuss said.
         "I need new sources of information, Sapplefuss..." I thought to myself that it was a funny name, "And besides, didn't YOU tell me that you wanted to apply for that Vortex Summons Professor Job?" I asked her.
         "Yeah... Well...."
         "Look, I promise you I'll make it worth your time..."
         "How?"

© Copyright 2002 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/199086