*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/199669
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#199669 added October 19, 2002 at 12:17am
Restrictions: None
Day Three
By now, I guess, I seem to be moving a little too fast. I'll try and clear this up. The days are merely as numbers in this journal. The events takes place over a period of time, so I'll mention when it's been three days, two days, etc. Day One, Part Two, etc means that the events took place in the space (no pun intended) of a single day. So, I hope you enjoy reading this! :) Please, rate and review as well. The button is at the bottom, and it's only a small click. I would really like to hear from you about my writing! IN FACT, I PREFER REVIEWS RATHER THAN RATINGS, SO PLEASE R&R!!! Okay, I'll shut up now. :)

         "You know," she said, after I had told her what I was willing to offer, "That doesn't sound bad at all. But how do I know you'll keep your end of the bargain?" she asked.
         I sighed, making sure that she could hear me. "Look, when I make promises, I keep them, your brother nonwithstanding. I've gotten the details from Dumbledore, and there's a high chance you can get the job. None of the other candidates has even come close to the level of expertise you have. Besides, I know that you want the job. I'm just giving you a little extra incentive," I told her.
         I could practically hear her thinking from my side. She was making this 'hmmm...' noises that meant that she had made up her mind, but she was going to keep me in suspense for a little longer. I decided that since I was paying for the phone bill, I might as well get her to move herself faster.
         "Look, Sapplefuss. I know you want to go and you've already made your mind up to go. I'll pay for your airfare and that mag subscription for one year. What more can you ask?" I was telling her when something hit my mind. I knew that if anything would get ehr to agree quickly, it was that!
         "How about that four issues of Playwitch that you missed? You know, the one with You-know-who in it?" I was grinning maliciously.
         "I don't think you'd be able to get those issues. How did you know anyway?" she asked me in a deceptively mild tone.
         "I can't tell you or I'll get fired. Besides, I was looking for something in Google! and I came across your post asking for those issues," I explained.
         "How are you going to give me 0those mags without anyone noticing?" she aske me.
         "So you'll go?" I said.
         "When you give me those mags," she said flatly.
         "Not before," I said.

         Well, we argued like that for about a few minutes before she grudgingly agreed. ^_^ Then I proceeded to give her details of how and when she was going to get there. Looking at the time, I realized that it was alread 3am in the morning and I might as well get some sleep if I was going to get those mags. This was going to be one loooong week.

© Copyright 2002 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/199669