*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/201361
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#201361 added October 25, 2002 at 2:53am
Restrictions: None
Day Five
         "Of all the -bleep- -bleep- -bleeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- This had to happen, it had to happen today! What the heck got into you??!!" I was saying to one of my girls . I couldn't believe that two weeks of preparation had gone down the drain, just like *makes motion of snapping fingers* simply because one of my girls had an insatiable curiousity about the woman I was sending to Hogwarts.
         "Well," the girl began as I paced up and down the small room Nat had prepared for me when she called me this morning, "I didn't think it would do any harm..." she said, her eyes defiant.
         "DIDN'T THINK? YOU DIDN'T THINK?? MY GOD, ILENA, IF MOLDY HAD FOUND OUT, OUR WHOLE OPERATION WOULD NOT ONLY BE JEOPARDISED, WE WOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED! WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR BRAINS, WOOL??" I said angrily and as loudly as I could, which was pretty loud. Thank God the room was soundproof, or the whole building would have heard me.
         "Now, you're going to be on a three weeks' suspension," I said when she 'squeaked,' "And you'll get the full list of what I want you to do when you get back in three days. Stay away from ENGLAND! You're lucky you're getting only a suspension," I told her, looking at her straight in the eye.
         She understood what I said and just took her leave. Nat came in and saw that Ilena was looking despondent. I shook my head and declined to speak with her. I did know that the contingency plan now went into effect.
         "Tell the girls that it's a Code Blue now. I want their names two weeks before Halloween," I told Nat, who just stared at me.
         "Where are you going?" she asked me as I bent down and traced an ascending golden circle around me.
         "To warn my contact," I said, disappearing into the air.

© Copyright 2002 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/201361